A husband and wife are watching "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire," and the husband winks and says, "Honey, let's go upstairs..."
The wife says no, so the husband asks again. Again she says no.
So the husband says, "Is that your final answer?" The wife says yes.
The husband says, "Well, can I phone a friend?"
~ Who wants to be a millionaire? ~
25 replies
274 views
Wot bout 50 50? Nice topic bro
Thanks bro. But i dont like it
I like to be a millionaire
I don't like it.
I want? D0nt call to ur friend 
Anybody here with a sense of humour and watch who wants to be a millionaire? 

Amorian: Thanks bro. But i dont like it
phone a friend is a lifeline in the show just like 50-50 or audience's poll ! Its a joke! 
Bro you are too much. So funny
DareDevil: Anybody here with a sense of humour and watch who wants to be a millionaire? 
Yeah, I don't watch really, but I know, and don't worry, it's good punch line 
didnt get d joke !!
Doesnt really makes much sense..
Not a Joke
Is dat funi?
good excuse
U tried
nicce jokeee 
_FASIL_IMRAN_: I like to be a millionaire
every1 likes to be.Hehe..good one.
Not funny
Not funny