TV Series
39 replies
261 views
Buffy The Vampire Slayer -
Quote
Life is short. Not original, I'll grant you, but it's true. Why waste time being all shy and worrying about some guy, and if he's going to laugh at you? Seize the moment, cos tomorrow you might be dead. 
Well, I like How I met your mother, anything that comes out of Barney's mouth is my favorite. 
Favourite tv series- True blood,
favourite quote- "Yes, Ravage me! Ravage me..!" -Maryann.
And all other quotes are brilliant, the best show i ever watched in my entire life! 
I dont watch TV Serials
vampire diaries,prison break,house md,supernaturals,californication,the big bang theory
Dark angel
Legend of the seeker.
Harcules "U can't be a god without being a man.
serials boring...
Charles angels
Hindi.
D3 
hmmmnt a regular tv addict..
bt ya pyar ki ye 1 kahani...-starone
manal: Charles angels
never watched it.aaap biti
prison break
house
supernatural
f.i.r
Pinjara