2WAP

Britney Spears: Hold It Against Me Lyrics

13 replies 69 views
Hey! over there Please forgive me If I'm comin' on too strong Hate to stare But your winnin' And their playin' my favorite song So come here... Little closer Wanna whisper in your ear Make it clear Little question Wanna know just how you feel CHORUS: If I said my heart was beating loud If we could escape the crowd somehow If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? Cuz' you feel like paradise And I need a Vacation tonight So if I said I want your body now Would you hold is against me? Hey! You might think That I'm crazy But you know I'm just your type I might be Little hazy But you just cannot deny There's a spark In between us When we're dancin' on the floor I want more Wanna see it So I'm askin' you tonight CHORUS: If I said my heart was beating lous If we could escape the crowd somehow If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? Cuz' you feel like paradise And I need a vacation tonight So if I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? Spoken: (If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?) (Yeah) (Uh-Huh) (Oh!) Gimme something good Don't wanna wait I want it now! (Na-Na-Now) Pop it like a hood And show me how you work it out Alright If I said my heart was beating loud If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? CHROUS: If I said my heart was beating loud If we could escape the crowd somehow If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? Cuz' you feel like paradise And I need a vacation tonight So if I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me?

Log in or join to reply.