A little help needed please? I allocated just 15GB to C drive and installed Windows 7 (almost 1 year ago). Now i am facing problem of low disk space. I dont wanna format my entire laptop now. Is there anyway to take out little fat from other drives and transfer to C drive without formatting? I dont rely on 3rd party softwares for interfering with system disks as they often revert the changes on next boot. So please tell something reliable. Thank u
Partition memory change
7 replies
125 views
Nice topic 
boy i am playing with this for three months now !!! use EASEUS Partition Master 8.0.1 Server Edition
Try above suggested step. But Backup existing data b4 using any software, bcoz there is a risk of loosing it when one plays with system partition
I've never done that before but i'm sure you can extend volume of your C drive by shrinking volumes of other drives.
Just right click computer, and go to manage and then disk management. 
its safe; no problem
WAT IS DA REASON OR USE OF PARTITIONING
id never adjust a partition containing the Operating system im think its ask for trouble later down the line