Lyrics from many popular bands suck as Slipknot, Apocalyptica, Metallica, Rammstein, and any other band you can think of. Must be a rock band!
Apocalyptica and other Rock Bands
6 replies
60 views
"Do you remember me? Do you remember me, the kid I used to be, oh do you remember? When your world comes crashing down, I want to be there. Good god is looking down on me, I'm not Jesus-Jesus wasn't there. You confess it all away but its only sh*t to me. Good god is looking down on me. I'm not Jesus I will not forgive. I thought you were a good man, I thought you talked to god. Hypocratic, messianic, child abuser, turn satanic. Rpt chorus"-I'm Not Jesus by Apocalyptica ft. Corey Taylor from Slipknot.
I don't know this song but the lyrics is gud
Indian ocean band
Hydroxide: Lyrics from many popular bands suck as Slipknot, Apocalyptica, Metallica, Rammstein, and any other band you can think of. Must be a rock band!
Apocalyptica rarely if ever have lyrics in their songs, they're a predominantly instrumental band ...... Love that one cover they did with Nina Hagen "Seeman". Think it was the first of only 2 songs with lyrics on the Reflections album.