I dwnload 1 ucweb wit virus. . .i delete d file bt sm oda files dt was writen in chinese refuse to delete. .i restor factory bt it dd nt go. . .is there any way computer can access and delete it ? Or if i flash it, what will b d consequence of flashin my fone ?
I trust u ppl o
Help me abeg
9 replies
96 views
Try using a computer to format ur phone. If it doesnt wrk then try to find sum1 with experence to use blue ftp to delete the folda.
I try to dwnload d blue ftp but instead my fone ddnt dwnload it in jar format. .
scan with netquin antivirus/ remove memory card and format
But pls it is on d fone memory. . .shd i flash d fone ?
allexclusive: scan with netquin antivirus/ remove memory card and format
this can help mePlz check phone your service provider
Viz_allati: But pls it is on d fone memory. . .shd i flash d fone ?
use computer to format the phone.Thank u guys. .
pc helps