2WAP

Compliments

11 replies 238 views
#3
I can't even remember ever being complimented, now that I think about it. Ouch :'( Actually a girl called me funny a couple months back. That was the best by default.
#4
Wow, too many to mention but if I had to pick one in accordance with each of your categories I would say I received the following from: Girl: I'm a real girls girl who knows how to work it with confidence. Guy: I'm a smart and gorgeous babe with a rocking personality. Parents: I'm a Blessing to them. Friends; I'm the only true friend who's always there for them, good times and bad.
#7
cOmPLiMeNTz BsT 1 izz By MaH MuM n DaD .. rADHEy Tu JiTHe JaaNdA nA uTHe RoUnKa LaG PaInDiYaN Ne .. Te jDo Tu cHALa JaNDa t3 RoUnKa V T3R3 NaaL cHALi jAANDIYAn Ne smiley n 4m MaH sIsTu : MaH DaSHInG rADHu VeeR Ji smiley n 4m MaH __BadMaasH__ cUZn : D pUNJABi RaP sTAr .YO. Te GaLz n3 BaDe CoMPLiMeNT DiTTe Ne .. HAWT HaNSuM DaSHInG nUNu :p

Log in or join to reply.