Maa,
You pick up the pieces of a
broken me and mend me into a
whole again. When I think about
you, it's not the face that comes
to my mind; it's the softest
touch, the hint of your favorite
perfume, the clink of the worn
out gold bangles on your hand.
What I remind myself of, is the
curve of your lips, the blush on
your cheek and the innocence of
your eyes. The length of your
hair, the wrinkles of your
selfless, hard working hands.
What I remember is your voice
that I still hear in my
subconscious. Those years,
those moments of your love
that each spanned like lifetimes,
the slight soothing air of your
presence is what comes to me
when I'm alone. I can close my
eyes when I lie and instantly
feel the warmth of your lap,
your fingers in my hair, lulling
me to sleep.
Maa, you pick up the pieces of a
broken me and mend me into a
whole again. You give me life
over and over again.
A Tribute to My Mother
15 replies
158 views
I love that
I love my mom.heart touching bro
I loveD IT
good written poem !! well done 
Nice poem...!! Happy Mothers day.
my mom so special and amazing mom,nice word to a mother who we loved most.
Thank you Arvin... You took me back to the best time of my life, when my mum wz still around. Hugs!
nice poem,happy mother's day..
Nice one bro.
so may GOD forgive her sin
i lv u my dear mom n i miss u vry much.
Its so touchin n inspirin,i luv it...mwah
My mother is my inspiration till i ll alive..We cant say about her in words...Without u i m nothing ...Happy mothers day...
loue u mom