start Game
what you know about above poster
forexample
above poster is cool or hot
backstabber multinicker friendly dazzy etc
start game 4m me
i am new =P
Introduce AbovE PostEr
26 replies
233 views
TOPIC OVERLOADED WITH POSTS, lets restart!
He was my best friend
Fr!endly lolz 
my best friend 
a good topic maker and friend 
Good friend 
my best friend
Good poet. . .
Fr!endly 
Friendly Dhokla 
lover boy of 2wap
The above poster is a "brat" but a totally awesome and fun-loving guy.
priya
is my buddy.
That's all.

above user is not a king im sure 
living @mercury planet ....
brat:
Brat means '' one who behaves badly'' 
yes I know what Brat means, that's why I put "but..." In other words, yes you behave badly, but you're fun-loving too. i dont know loving .. & I am a heartless too 
lover of fun zone
fan of funzone..
Good friend...
Great topic writer.