a married man date a young lady in same yard until his wife caught him in d act n ask darlin why?he replid;bcos of taste
Lovers mistakes
13 replies
141 views
... Maybe the only funny thing here that this topic is placed here in Comedy Club is I was supposed to laugh over this kind of poor joke... Wait, that's more pathetic than funny.
nyc joke
Very nyc joke
fu9it1v3: ... Maybe the only funny thing here that this topic is placed here in Comedy Club is I was supposed to laugh over this kind of poor joke... Wait, that's more pathetic than funny.
perhaps u r too dumb and kiddo to get the joke. . . .teri-to: perhaps u r too dumb and kiddo to get the joke. . . .
Maybe I am now what? fu9it1v3: Maybe I am now what?
It is still not funny anyway 
sleep baby sleep. . .u r not supposed to be grown up. . . Whr is jok
Whr is joke
Hhhhhhh