nature
7 replies
106 views
Me too 
this is 2wap ur lost
I love nature, too, and spend a lot of time out there by the rivers, mountains, valleys, trees and wildlife
Btw, tell us a bit more about the things which interest U in your topics 
LMAO! Yes, i love beautiful nature..
I like watching sunset, birds, animals and the look of trees and the horizon and such, and everything about nature. I always have the urge to take random photos of things like that.
Hmmmm Guess i love the moon
i love nature too. can you specifies what you like in nature to make your topic look more contented? i love the trees and flowers more and the scenes of sea and beach, the beautiful colour of green the beauty sound of waves splashing and the coldness of raining and freshness of the air after rain -ridegal-
jacki: this is 2wap ur lost
me again 