!>
There waz a guy who has cancer & only one month left.. He falled in luv at first sight wid a girl who w0rkz on a CD shope, but he did nt let her know abt his luv...
He went to her CD shope and bought CD everyday, not to watch the CD bt to talk her! After a month he died.. Once the girl went to the Guy's h0me & asked her m0m abt him!
M0m said he is gone & lead the girl to his room.!
She saw those CD Packets where unopen!
She Cried...
Cuz she put her luv letterz on those CD Packets!
Untold L0ve story
9 replies
113 views
Okay, nice poem
AwW vewi sad
Oh that's sad
Nice story, mate.
I've heard this story before.
I think It's better to be opened and straight forward than hide things in heart.
I love your story,its encouraging
Basim ur story make a tear in ma eyez
Hotblacklady: Basim ur story make a tear in ma eyez
i als0 cried when i heared it first..oh so sad..story..
So bad