Food for Thought
33 replies
250 views
In three words i can sum up every thing i have learned about life. ''LIFE GOES ON''
So cliche I can't even say it's meaningful. Cliche, cliche, cliche.
Laketempest:
thanks for the info .. .. ..
im second the motionhmmm
not really!
Live Lyf to d Fullest
Okay, life never stops
Thnkz fo info
But I've seen people, one only recently even, who knew that they die soon. And I want to watch less tv these days coz I know that otherwise I won't have time to do what I wanna do in life, so, I doubt if one can just say, life goes on - I find the time one has got is very limited.
oh ok then
harsh critisism
Life goes on as long as we are living..
Foresight and hindsight are gifts of experience,helping us glide through seasons of change in life.u all agree wit me
Live goes on, regardless of you being in or out of it bro
Yea, life goes on.
''Everyone hears what you say,friends listen 2 wat u say but best friends listen 2 wat u don't say''
"The downfall of a man is not the end of his life"
Ok ducky 
EVEN LIFE ENDS thats what i learned