PC/LAP/PHONE
30 replies
234 views
i never use pc i only had phones,but i'm saving up to buy new pc.
i missed my pc ,now just phone
Laptop and phone 
Mobile, laptop
only have phone, but i'm thinking of buying a pc...
I had many phone's
Bt am planning n saving to buy Lap soon...
I got my 1st laptop in grade 8th! Got another one last year, cause the previous one didn't had wifi.
Have my own desktop pc and two laptop pc in family. Have mobile for internet uses. I like mobile for chat perpose but i use my pc for other internet uses.
i have a lappy nd a cell!
surf m0stly wid cell but lappy is best
Got cellphone only. PCs are too big for a mouse. 
I have Laptop and Mobile, I use latop 4 work in tech support and also 4 surf,so tht y is my favorite!
i have all of above...
pc,laptop is d fastest way 2 surfing
phone nd laptop
Im use all everyday 
I have both, laptop and quite a few phones...
. I prefer to use phones to go online. Laptop, well I need to get it connected before I can go online and that's too tedious somehow.
i am used to be playing game,chating,browsing with my laptop and my phone.both of them is great stuff.i love them so much.i have a pc but now is just broken
yes, yes and yes. the fastest one, I love speed
I keep only fone for networking/browsing.
Just Phone