EYEsss....
47 replies
308 views
my eyes color are black
brown-black color
(skul1) RED
Don't know 
_subrat_: Don't know 
Then myv u shud chek to optometrist mr..._-InNoCeNcE_AnGeL-_:
Then myv u shud chek to optometrist mr...
HOW The colour of my eyes is black.....
br0wn. .
Black. what abt your eyes color?
I've honey color eyes sometimes light brown! Mostly dark brown in morning times........But again it gets honey colored in twilight 
black!
wantd them t0 b blue
-DeMoN_OvErLoRd-: (skul1) RED
U don't need to post here, coz we know that. I don't think i know. Blue would be cool, but I'm sure they're not.
Mine was brown black-eye-
F i cry it wil b red...
Bt f i go party many colors
wth d help of contact lenses.....
_-InNoCeNcE_AnGeL-_: Bt f i go party many colors
wth d help of contact lenses.....
Give
me your fav color contact lenses, we go party after that. BlackK
hazel..
_subrat_: Don't know 
Go in d mirror nd open ur eyes nd u ll knoAsk.com 
orange