Coffee & Tea drinkers may not need to worry about indulging- high and moderate consumption of tea and moderate coffee consumption are linked with reduced heart disease acording to a study published IN journal of the American Heart Association
RESEARCHERS in the NETHERLANDS found- drinking 3 to 6 cups of TEA per day was associated with a 45% lower risk of heart disease compared to those who drank less than one cup of tea per day
AND for COFFEE they found- coffee drinkers with a moderate intake,two to four cups per day, had a 20% lower risk of heart disease compared to those driking less than two cups or more than four cups.ALSO moderate coffe consumption slightly reduced the risk of heart disease,death and deaths from all causes.
Health Benefits of Drinking Coffee & Tea
11 replies
152 views
_-DeMoNiC_AnGeL-_: moderate consumption is beneficial for health
i like coffee more 
same here I'm coffee addictI like hot chicks.. Oops, i mean hot coffee.. LOl
thanks for the info best.
I lyk tea . .much more
i never say no to tea . .netime . .
I luv 
i lyk coffee.
I lyk Black Tea,
i like tea
I drink both
i like tea and coffee
I live coffee with creamer. But does decaf give you the same benefits? Caffeine dehydrates you and it interferes with your sleep cycle..