"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".
Hebrews 11:1
what's your definition of faith?
Faith, the eyes of a christian.
9 replies
236 views
The eyes of faith enables you to see what you need in your hand, even though you do not see it with your physical eyes.
What would you say faith is?
I think faith is the belief in something that you can't truly understand.
Keep it Simple..
You know what is faith? When somebody would
push you into the pool and hold your head under the water- all you could think
of is that you're running out of air and that you're
gonna die.Faith would be, if
you at that moment think
about something ,some higher power that will save you from this situation.
The more I think the less I seem to know answers to such things.
Faith is following Christ.
I agree with thornily. Christ is the only faith known and alive on this earth
faith is knowing in ur heart wot wld b right and wrong and believing in doing the right thing u dnt need religion to have faith
Faith is trust, hope and belief in the goodness or trustworthiness, of a person, concept or entity, it doesnt have to apply to a religion at all u have faith outside that
Faith is following Jesus Christ..