I will never leave you alone I Miss The Days When U Were With Me
I Miss The Times When U Laughed With Me
When U Were Happy WithMe
There Was Nothing That Could Have Stopped U & Me To Be HAPPY
I Miss U And Will Miss U Forever
Waiting For U And Will Wait Forever
And I Know This, ONE DAY Will Come
I Will Be Laying Cold And Blue In Coffin
With Mah Eyes OPEN And a Tear In There
Still Crying For U..Still Waiting For U
I Dun Know What Was Wrong Or What I Did Wrong
But,
I know
That DAY YOU Will Be D hppiest prsn
Missing mah dayz
17 replies
91 views
...Good two
Badhia hai 
N't gud
Good one brb..
i
u nd 4 u 
AfaQue:
Ctrl C and Ctrl V
nice
Nice yeah . . .
Nice 0ne! Par gp nahy manega! 
9ice nd kul
Good one
.
_shArk_: Nice 0ne! Par gp nahy manega! 
gp mera dost hai I
miss
miss.R
stunning topic
nice .... keep up .....