Virginity lolz
43 replies
271 views
I've losed mine at 3years old and my water was cut at 3.5 years old and blod start dance to 
Am n0t a virgin since i was born
What 
_KJOE_: Am n0t a virgin since i was born
Sweet_Divyanka: I've losed mine at 3years old and my water was cut at 3.5 years old and blod start dance to 
0h' my gawd u gave lab0ur t0 a big fr0gSweet_Divyanka: I've losed mine at 3years old and my water was cut at 3.5 years old and blod start dance to 
0h' my gawd u gave (lab0ur) birth t0 a big fr0gIn a small eprubete 
jacki:
0h' my gawd u gave (lab0ur) birth t0 a big fr0g
Sweet_Divyanka: In a small eprubete 
a big miscarageLike this
after birth 
after birth jacki: a big miscarage
Laketempest:
im still in a glass case bro
Useless topic 
_KJOE_: Am n0t a virgin since i was born
im so damn sure, , u dont have a penis too. . . .oh and pls dont comment again. . .agree. . .I had lost my virginity in my previous birth LOl..... 
i lost it lonnnggg ago
DevilPrince: I had lost my virginity in my previous birth LOl..... 
DevilPrince: I had lost my virginity in my previous birth LOl..... 
Finally
i lost it.
&
i dont talk much
about my lost.
Enrique: im so damn sure, , u dont have a penis too. . . .oh and pls dont comment again. . .agree. . .
BLEEDBLUE_RISHABH: Finally
i lost it.
&
i dont talk much
about my lost.
_subrat_: 
