Can someone help me, I have a BB 8520 curve,and I downloaded chat for FB, but all it does is just open FB like the mobile browser does, can anyone help me with matter.
chat for facebook
24 replies
375 views
Next person
no idea.
I have no idea. Maybe you try an0ther
All u just have to do is to download another
Ebuddy what abt d settings
download the bookmark
Guy go and dnwnload ebuddy
the application is not supported on your phone..
Go to xchanger.mobi and download fabebk chat appl. If i can get the direct link den i wil post it later.
u can download ebuddy..here
http://www.getebuddy.com
get.ebuddy.com
U knw there r diff types of BB, is ur own not already with fb apps b4
Download opera 4.2 cast
X charger in for symbia phone
hahaha...it just like a sortcut
then u should try download nimbuzz.thats an amazing chat apps. i am sure u are gonna be like it
don't mine dem go download 2go, go to wap. 2go.im and wil lk it hmmm.
i have facebook id, but i not know how i see my frends. Can anybody help me for making and chatting with frends on facebook plez
Try you best guy
_KJOE_: I have no idea. Maybe you try an0ther
I d hav d idea