In a situation where by;you are playing with ur baby in an open place,throwing the baby 'up and down',as a result of these,the towel used in covering ur body loose unexpectedly.Between the baby and towel,which one will u take first.
What will you do?
29 replies
192 views
Baby ass
Of course the baby, only fool would even think of the towel in such situation.....
I don't have a baby nor do I roam in towel!
No doubt the baby.
We didn't cover this in health and safety education, so I don't know the answer.
All answer of corz
Bt i go 4 towel.
baby
of course i will hold the baby
_Ghotala_: Baby

baby...
of course the baby.
It's easy to say "d baby first".On a serious note,those dt will cover their nakedness r more than those dt will protect d baby.Nevertheless,ur comments has been fantastic.thumb up!
U dont xpect a normal being to leave the baby and catch the towel.
Amela: Of course the baby, only fool would even think of the towel in such situation.....
agree_KJOE_: agree
when ppl agree too much with my opinion I begin to think that I've said something wrongD baby hmm
Ofcourse i will prefer to save the baby than i get naked for a while..
because if i am naked once then i have option to cover my body again but if the baby fell down and die, then i have no other option to return the baby's life.