2WAP

Ucweb 7.6 vs opera mini 6.0

24 replies 306 views
#11
Hi, if you are interested in my an online training on how to make cash online.its ur chance to add me as friend now coz my friends are mine.and visit this site [ur]http:// bornrichers.tk[/url] the first training is happening now and its ur chance to visit now and go to the today's update page.
#14
I love ucweb 7.2 so much that I hardly ever use opera smiley opera 6.0 is definately better than its previous version tho but when it comes to downloads I prefer uc web over even my phone's inbuilt browser smiley
#15
GOODNESS: Hi, if you are interested in my an online training on how to make cash online.http:// bornrichers.tk the first training is happening now and its ur chance to visit now and go to the today's update page.
owh , ucweb still more best than opera to open page and download file

Log in or join to reply.