Mon-fri day in/day out, schedule looks something like- wake up, eat, go to work, gym, come home, eat, tv/internet, sleep and repeat.
What do you do to keep life interesting and not just going through the motions?
"How do you keep life from getting monotonous?"
18 replies
108 views
i visit here as its my second home 
I just take things as they come, come what may, as long as im healthy i'll be comfortable.
Honestly, lately nothing because I'm preoccupied with a new job, but it's just part of life,I don't think my life is less fulfilled if nothing new is happening to me..
I retired, and it solved the problem.
Go to pubs and have
with friends.
if you are open to challenges and u face them everyday,life can never be mon0ton0us.
Mechanical Life
whatever......
manal: whatever......
agreedHm......
anything that could make me happy
Show my middle finger to a traffic officer coming from the opposite direction. And then i just looove the look on his face, coz he knows he can't make a u-turn in the heavy traffic
Im used to the same thing everyday,so it doesnt bother me much..
I am used 2 that routine of life.With a baby its hard 2 change it now
facing facts of life coz if u're not at the top u can't b a topic....
Sleep, eat and surfing the web
I die every night just to feel in the morning like a newborn.
Oh,wait,maybe it's the alcool.
In my life it was always like this -either nothing happens and every day is the same -either everything happens at once. Sometimes your daily routine seems not that bad and boring when you suddenly face so many challenges at the same time...