I think Mother Earth has something to say about all the abuse that is done to her, through her and in her by the the children of men or mankind.
Mankind you have tested stuff on me
almost since the beginning of time.
I give you food to sustain life, and you have not been my friend.
What happened to you mankind?
Nuclear weapons worldwide stockpiled.
society says get a good education, to the children life's great just smile!
You test poison in the air, and plant poison in the ground.
Explode things in the oceans, creating havoc all around.
The rivers flow to and fro, the beast only feast when hungry.
And the flowers bud and the trees grow, they haven't harmed anyone I know!
In the name of religion you hold people down You make them paupers give them their crowns.
All things are obedient to God be the glory.
what happened humankind whats your story?
I will defend my turf says mother earth, even the ones that hurt me I gave birth!
I am the wind, storms, tsunamis, especially the rain, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, even hurricanes!
Pursue peace humankind the earth reclaim.
I am Mother Earth, stop!
Mother Earth wants to say something. . . !
30 replies
245 views
So Sad...
DO PEOPLE CARE?First PEOPLE SHOULD KNW EACH VALUE OF LIFE THEN DISTRIBUTE LESSON TO OTHERS
Ohh...
Yeah people need to know
manal: DO PEOPLE CARE?First PEOPLE SHOULD KNW EACH VALUE OF LIFE THEN DISTRIBUTE LESSON TO OTHERS
who cares or not thats not matter, but i care and distribute it to others...we should care,gud job
_subrat_: I think Mother Earth has something to say about all the abuse that is done to her, through her and in her by the the children of men or mankind.
Mankind you have tested stuff on me
almost since the beginning of time.
I give you food to sustain life, and you have not been my friend.
What happened to you mankind?
Nuclear weapons worldwide stockpiled.
society says get a good education, to the children life's great just smile!
You test poison in the air, and plant poison in the ground.
Explode things in the oceans, creating havoc all around.
The rivers flow to and fro, the beast only feast when hungry.
And the flowers bud and the trees grow, they haven't harmed anyone I know!
In the name of religion you hold people down You make them paupers give them their crowns.
All things are obedient to God be the glory.
what happened humankind whats your story?
I will defend my turf says mother earth, even the ones that hurt me I gave birth!
I am the wind, storms, tsunamis, especially the rain, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, even hurricanes!
Pursue peace humankind the earth reclaim.
I am Mother Earth, stop!
good topic ! manal: DO PEOPLE CARE?First PEOPLE SHOULD KNW EACH VALUE OF LIFE THEN DISTRIBUTE LESSON TO OTHERS
RUDE_DUDE:
i m stil nt able to guess y subrat planned to abuse u. 
so that u make this post and let subrat answer now _subrat_: who cares or not thats not matter, but i care and distribute it to others...
but u don't care?its that rude dude saying about u RUDE_DUDE:
i m stil nt able to guess y subrat planned to abuse u. 
_Mr.RaO_: but u don't care?its that rude dude saying about u
bro useless peoples are always useless, i don't care them and their useless post .Lets
behave +ve.
people became evil with time, think they are superior beings and have rights to take advantage of all,mankind have no respect for mother earth, but what goes around, comes around, and everything comes back in life, bad and good, and only which are suffering now and on loss are so called human beings..
Y not consider wat nature has put in places? -flower-
People, and what they do, are not important. They came recently, and quickly they'll vanish.
Stop hurting her...
Earth is very beautiful but dew to us we have made this beautiful plant a part of hell. It seems nobody ever cares. Whats it gonna be like generations to come. Peoples are careless and ignorant. Its bad that people dont realize that how serious it is.