We ran and played and shared our toys...
How I remember childhood joys.
We shared a home with Mom and Dad...
These memories now make me glad.
I looked to you when times werebad...
You saw my face when it was sad.
We see each other less these days, but...
You'll be close tome always.
I've loved you Sister from the start...
The ties that bind are in the Heart! 
'i love you sis'
16 replies
123 views
DevilPrince: We ran and played and shared our toys...
How I remember childhood joys.
We shared a home with Mom and Dad...
These memories now make me glad.
I looked to you when times werebad...
You saw my face when it was sad.
We see each other less these days, but...
You'll be close tome always.
I've loved you Sister from the start...
The ties that bind are in the Heart! 
okay.....Goody by
okey nice..
okay then
Nez0 paom ..Gutz dai...
nice and cool
in theSo sweet..
-Annie-: okay then
And then...
.
Si nz
_Terry_: okey nice..
cute1
-greek- -greek-
nice.....
make me miss my sis.