2WAP

Bumble bee(my fvt)

11 replies 72 views
#1
smiley Oh-o-o-oa, oh-o-o-o Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy My heart skips a beat When you walk in the room I go boom, boom, boom u go zoom, zoom, zoom You're my playboy, playtoy Love you, my friend I wanna be with you until the end I give my heart and my soul to you To make you see it's true I'm so confused, baby, can't you see? Please come rescue me Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy I started to cry When you walked out that door You go bye, bye, bye I go why, why, why I'm so lonely and only Waiting for you To come back and tell me I love you I give my heart and my soul to you To make you see it's true I'm so confused, baby, can't you see? Please come rescue me Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy Oh-o-o-oa, oh-o-o-o
#9
sweet_poison: smiley Oh-o-o-oa, oh-o-o-o Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy My heart skips a beat When you walk in the room I go boom, boom, boom u go zoom, zoom, zoom You're my playboy, playtoy Love you, my friend I wanna be with you until the end I give my heart and my soul to you To make you see it's true I'm so confused, baby, can't you see? Please come rescue me Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy I started to cry When you walked out that door You go bye, bye, bye I go why, why, why I'm so lonely and only Waiting for you To come back and tell me I love you I give my heart and my soul to you To make you see it's true I'm so confused, baby, can't you see? Please come rescue me Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Dup-i-dup-i-do la da Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy Sweet little bumble bee I know what you want from me Sweet little bumble bee More than just a fantasy Oh-o-o-oa, oh-o-o-o
chweet smiley

Log in or join to reply.