Motor co.'s
CHEVY: Cannot Have Expensive Vehicle Yet
FORD: Fix or Repair Daily
JEEP: Just Expect Every Problem
TOYOTA: Too Often Yankees Overprice This Auto
VOLVO: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
HOLDEN: Hope Our Luck Doesn't End Now
BUICK: Big Ugly Import Car Killer
DODGE: Dead On Day Guarantee Expires
Funny Acronyms of countries
AFRICA: After F%*k, Remember I'll Call Again
CANADA: Cute And Naughty Action Developed into Attraction
CHINA:[ Come Home I Need Affection
ENGLAND: Every New Guy Leaves After Ninety Days
EGYPT: Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!
KENYA: Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
pERU: Porget Everyone... Remember Us. (Some Filipinos pronounce Forget as Porget
)
pHILIPPINES: Pumping Hot.. I Love It! Please Please.. I Need Erotic Stimulation!
Funny Acronyms
15 replies
327 views
.
.
9ice joke
lol @ car acronyms.
cool.. and funny 
G00d thing,
u r very funny good joke
Acronyms indeed.
Some more
USA: Under skirt activities
paris: Please Allow Romance In School
Greattt
Ok-ok !!!! 
G.sharing. . .
Your ancronyms have made my day!
. Best comedy ever
. Best comedy ever