your play First game
34 replies
333 views
Cricket
Danny: Cricket
lol yeah 
Danny: Cricket
is that a video game? Dragonball Z Budokai 3 awesome game
The classic arcade game Vulcan Venture was the one that got me hooked, and I was also playing Mr Do around that time. I think my very first game though was an old Game & Watch title, Donkey Kong Jr.
I started gaming with hockey lol. .
Soccer
super mario64
i start with playing people.. 
Mario & Planet war ....
contra
street fighter
First tme i ply gme is-super mario and contra
First tme i ply the gme whse nme is-super mario and contra
I stated gaming with football
god hand and urban region for playstation 2 i like it and play it first
Very first game? ahh i should say it was Nfs. remember the old simple nfs?
i loved it.
takken 5 and KOF..
i guess so..too much game i've been played for the 1st time i touch the ps2
I Think My First Game Is
Super Mario (On TV GAME) & Prince Of Persia Classic (On Mobile Phone)
My First Game Was ., Um..m May Be 'Super Mario' .