Marlou OP 15 years ago I really love this s0ng. Do we really need to love and be loved without which our life is inc0mplete or meaningless?
RULER_Gp 15 years ago #2 Without that word love,there wil b no peace b/w us and wil can not belong to one community. We need to love and be loved
Laketempest 15 years ago #3 marlou: I really love this s0ng. Do we really need to love and be loved without which our life is inc0mplete or meaningless? okay
Lindi102 15 years ago #6 marlou: I really love this s0ng. Do we really need to love and be loved without which our life is inc0mplete or meaningless?the beatles wer rong! or mayb nt lov one another. but if its romantic lov sum of us cn do witout.
Lelsi 15 years ago #7 It's a nice song, I think that without love life is like an empty book, we all need someone to love and who'll love us..