Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're one
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
There is some love that will not go away
You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Celion Dion- My Heart Will Go On
10 replies
88 views
w0w! Gr8! Awes0me s0ng! Thanx sp00n ur a darling
Nice 1 
good job bro,u try.
jacki:
w0w! Gr8! Awes0me s0ng! Thanx sp00n ur a darling 
* i upl0ad the mp3 *

-
_My_Heart_Will_Go_On_Titanic_Theme.mp3 235 KB · 21 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
love it
Nice 

My Heart Will Go On..
G8..song../Nice lyrics..
9ice. . . . . . 10q !