Have you ever tried it before? You've nibbled on your finger nails though it's poisonous so why not start nibbling on your toe nails?yack! When you hav a short supply would you target your feet of it's resources?
Or you'd just clip them off not eat?
Eating your toe nails?
34 replies
259 views
Oh my goodness, of course I clip them out, not eat them, sounds way too disgusting to do it otherwise, yaikz!
There's no way I would do it... No way! I even always keep my nails short... Letting them long is like a torture!
Toe nails?
cnt think of that!
My head doesnt reach till my toe ....
You surely have a good imagination, lol.
Cheeee!
eeeww!
nah never do that
Ewww dat is jst gross!
Yuck its bad habit
GoodGreif WTF!
Dirt, can't do it.
Disgusting
over my dead body.in what way?for wat reason?
NO WAYS!!!!!!! -barf- I woul die!
Gross!! How could one kiss another with that same mouth??
no its not good way
Never tried 
yucky,,,,,,,,,,