Its funny when u find uself
Looking from the outside
Im standing here but all i want
Is to be over there
Why did i let myself believe
That miracles cud happen cz now i have to pretend
That i d0nt rily care..
I though u were my fairytale
A dream when am not sleeping A wish up0n a star,that c0ming true
But everybody else cud tell
That i confused my feelings
Wth the truth
WHEN THERE WAS ME N YOU...
I though i knew the melody
That i heard u singing
And when u smile
It make me feel That i cud sing along.
+WHen There Was Me n You+
6 replies
114 views
But then u went and change the word
N0w my heart is empty
Im only left wth used to be
And once upon a s0ng
Now i kn0w ur n0t a fairytale
And dreams when must for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just d0nt come true.
Cz n0w even i can tell
That i confused my feelings
With the truth
Because i like the view
WHEN THERE WAS ME N YOU.....
I cant believe that i cud be so blind
Its like you were floating
While i was falling
And i didnt mind
Because i like the view
Oohh oohh oohh
I though you feel it then
WHEN THERE WAS ME N YOU.
This is the lyrics of my song in this topic.....
topic id: 2778294
NYc lyrics 
SHAEL_: NYc lyrics 
TnxSuperb lyrics 
