r u on facebook?
27 replies
180 views
no..m on orkut....orkut is the best!
I hate fcebuk=P
I love 2wap 
why u wanna know?
i am in the name? Clinton Eleto.. But dnt insert virus on ma wall 
_Terry_: why u wanna know?
to send u frnd request.. Eleto: i am in the name? Clinton Eleto.. But dnt insert virus on ma wall 
sweet_poison: I hate fcebuk=P
I love 2wap 
same here.. I didnt even made an account thereshould be moved to other zone 
_Mr.RaO_: should be moved to other zone 
ya..rite just moov it Kakaji:
ya..rite just moov it 

i hate facebook
check me out.
Yeah. I am and my name is Mahesh Kumar. 
yes i have. 
Yes i do..
.. On fb.. U don need pluses to shout anythin on ur status in any language.. 
Check me out
DONCLE any where.
I have, it's very important since that's the place where we discuss about our modules...
Yep im facebook name cindy solomons
Join the 2Wapworld community at facebook n make it grow everybody!!
Yeah i have