Someone had posted it before, but it seems ppl forgot. okay just say a false rumour on 2wap only, Enjoy! 
Rumours (2)
25 replies
200 views
i heard bigdaddy has bigmomma
nothing to say
I heard Mr Rao and Cherry_mae are getting married tomorow and that 2wappers are invited.
Shy_angel: I heard Mr Rao and Cherry_mae are getting married tomorow and that 2wappers are invited.
Shy_angel: I heard Mr Rao and Cherry_mae are getting married tomorow and that 2wappers are invited.
sheela got youngD0nt n0
N0thing.
Salmankhan: nothing to say
N0 m0re p0ster ere
i heard i became an admin on my very 1st day here..
Let me think
I heard this 2wap of a thing is just a dream. We are all still in a deep sleep and after waking up we would realize this is a dream.
i was heard gum would fired all staff and give me the whole 2wap
manal: i was heard gum would fired all staff and give me the whole 2wap
dont say anything