So, i'm going to post here some song lyrics & video/music video of the Pop Artist of the Week, that you will request here.
The user who's requested artist got chosen will get, 100+s
Now it's time for you to request any pop artist for their song lyrics. (for next week's Pop Artist of the Week) Post on the comment section below. Thanks
If you want YouTube artists with lyrics & video,click here -> topic id: 2764126
Pop Artist of the Week (w/ Lyrics & Video)
16 replies
137 views
Artist of the Week: WESTLIFE
topic id: 2797392
I request for "MY LOVE by WESTLIFE. Just the lyrics.
I'm not into Pop
So its David Guetta for me
ACIDized: I'm not into Pop
So its David Guetta for me
what i mean for pop is "Popular". David Guetta is popular _KJOE_: I request for "MY LOVE by WESTLIFE. Just the lyrics.
ok i will add them. + the video.ImmaBE: what i mean for pop is "Popular". David Guetta is popular 
Post some Electro~Psy~Trance~ACID music I have a dream by weslife
U didnt post enough of wastelife
ACIDized: U didnt post enough of wastelife
if u want, u can post more.Okye.
Mumzy stranger
I request for "MY LOVE by WESTLIFE. Just the lyrics.
what i mean for pop is "Popular". David Guetta is popular 
is worked
ok welldone for add one topic
Popular i will