If i had to live without u near me
The days would all be empty
The nightr would seem so long
With u i see forever oh,so clearly
I might hve been inlove before
But it never felt this str0ng
Our dreams are y0ung and we both kn0w
Theyll take us were we want to go
Hold me n0w,touch me n0w
I d0nt want to live without you
N0things g0nna change my love for u
You oughta kn0w by n0w
How much iloveu
One thing u can be sure of
Ill never ask for m0re than ur love
N0things g0nna change my love for you
You oughta kn0w by n0w
How much iloveu
The world may change my whole life through but
N0things g0nna change my love for you.......
N0things Gonna Change My Love 4u.
14 replies
109 views
If the road ahead is n0t so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
Ill be there for u if u should need me
You d0nt have to change a thing
I love u just the way you are
So c0me with me and share the view
Il help you see forever to0
Hold me n0w,Touch me n0w
I d0nt want to live without you...
N0things g0nna change my love for you
You oughta kn0w by n0w
How much iloveu
0ne thing u can be sure of
Il nver ask for m0re than ur love...
Repeat.....
NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU

I heartdly ddc8 this for you
Werever u go n wherever i go...
Ul alwez remain n my heart 4ever
(iluvu)
GOODBYE
C0ol one.
i enjoy ur music
Very nice.
Dermi Cool...
nice 1 
Eleto: nice 1 
TnxThis is my most fav song. I love the song n its lyrics so much. Dedicated this song to my one n only.....
b0ring b0ring..
Dis my best music
Nice num....