Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today... Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one
Imagine by John Lennon
4 replies
86 views
A beautiful song by John Lennon.. Hope u lyk the lyrics which signify deeper meaning..
Nice lyrics 
Nice and Great lyrics
Nice song n wonderful lyrics. This song is dedicated to all those people who suffer after outbreak of wars.