Ok this topic is dedicated to one of the most brilliant persons of 2wap- Jacki.
She was born between 1900-2000, in a planet named Earth. She joined this site between 2004-2011, I don't know the exact year. See her profile for that

*>A topic dedicated to jacki
181 replies
1,165 views
What you know about her? Share with us 
Sh3s a girl.

She is as dangerous as she's sweet
I dont know anything. . 
I know that lady has got beautiful smile , makes me smile if im at online list and see that smile 
Hearts.Devil: I dont know anything. . 
R u a newbie _Mr.RaO_: R u a newbie 
He's a newborn baby here Most dedictaed 2wapper.. Coz Shez evrywher in 2wap.. atleast half of 2wap she owns

I've no idea! Xen
Be careful,jackie eating human mind
6Lady_Ghost9: Sh3s a girl.

Is She??? she got temper
Yes, she's an Earthling. But she's been to other planets, too. 

TheMouse: Yes, she's an Earthling. But she's been to other planets, too. 
atm im on planet X 
prak: Is She??? 
let me checkmanal: Be careful,jackie eating human mind
yeah! Human brains is my puddingharis: Most dedictaed 2wapper.. Coz Shez evrywher in 2wap.. atleast half of 2wap she owns

thanx haris, im Co owner with GumSlone GrUnGePrInCe: She is as dangerous as she's sweet
y0u mean im bitter sweet