~Funny Quotes~
96 replies
1,532 views
Dear Math, go buy a calculator and solve your own problems.
I'm a teenager, not a therapist.
I'm not lazy... I'm on energy saving mode. 
DENTIST ! Stop talking to me! I can't reply with your hand in my mouth!!!!!
At the restaurant... Do you want a table Sir?
no we will eat on the floor..
Dear boyfriend, Your girlfriend is cheating on you with me. I sleep with her every night. And I keep her warm, she never wants to leave me. Sincerely, Her bed.
If Google can't find it, You're Screwed !
I like you... Where do I click? 
My bed is suddenly so much more comfortable when I hear the alarm ring at 6 A.M..
''Hey''
...2 hours later...
''Hey''
...No it's too late I don't wanna talk to you now.
When I'm busy, nobody texts me, But when i'm busy, my phone blows up :/
No its okay I'm not mad at you... LOL jk I wanna throw a chair at your face (:
You may not like me, But jesus thinks i'm to die for 
Are they really funny? 
Yeah,most are.
-AmOuR-: Are they really funny? 
Thumbs up DareDevil. U really made my day. Funny quotes. Well i sent d bed letter stuff 2 my gurl and she didnt understand d last line...well i just broke d new sim i used. Nw i think am gona regret it. Thanks again
Opps not 2 funy
Life is like a dick when it gets hard,fuck it
WHY R U SMILING?NO AM LETTING MA TEETH ENJOY DA SUN