2WAP

My haris's birthday today wish him

67 replies 311 views
Haris u dnt knw how much I love u,ur smile make me smile really I dnt have wordz 2 describe u n I dnt knw how 2 say smiley Happy Birthday My babyboy smiley I spend my whole day tryin to find perfect wordz to say in this topic. Wanted to say more n more. But u know i speak less in wordz.. smiley
#4
smiley i love u soooo much my maheen.. U made my day.. u always give me more than expectations.. Thanks soo much my heart.. insha Allah we will be celebratin my next birthday 2gether in real..smiley I wil never forget dis day here.. Miss you jan..
#9
sweet_poison: Here is da song n lyrc r in my pf enjoy hapi birthday my love Look in my eyes You'll see a love that's deep and true Tender and strong and all for you You can trust this love Honest, that's the honest truth
very lovely song.. Thanks again maheen.. U makin my mouth shut. I mean m goin speechless.. Wat to say.. I just love u alot n i really mean it..jan
#10
manal: Happy Birthday harris can i start to cut that cake inside the attachmentsmileyhehe.. Wish u more birthdays to come and God bless
yeah sure manal hv it smiley
#11
manal: Happy Birthday harris can i start to cut that cake inside the attachmentsmileyhehe.. Wish u more birthdays to come and God bless
hehe thank u very much for those wishes.. And yeah go on wid the cake and.... Attach any gift heresmiley
#13
AfaQue: Many many happy returns of the day -whip5- .. Hope u live longer so tat i and maheen enjoy pulling ur legs daily in public n in private.. smiley
smiley thanks
#14
AfaQue: Many many happy returns of the day -whip5- .. Hope u live longer so tat i and maheen enjoy pulling ur legs daily in public n in private.. smiley
yeah dats cool afaaq rockssmiley

Log in or join to reply.