A new wine has been developed for older people to reduce the number of trips to the bathroom especially at night, it will be marketed as
"Pino More"
*new wine*
44 replies
286 views
hi i am devil hunt
ok.. ok... what?! ok... shldnt they hav bn drinkn les wine so they dnt go to the toilet so often. anyway i gues its gud 4 them 
dEvIl hUnT is bad,i am DEVIL HUNT
__-dEvIL-hUNt-_: dEvIl hUnT is bad,i am DEVIL HUNT
0k bad devil d0nt pin0 m0re Funny as a joke
, but in reality alcohol would stuff up any medications they are on so they wouldn't be able to have it.
El0ram h0w old are y0u? have a pin0m0re
thanx peepz 4p0sting
0h'cum0n ppl,dnt
b s0 stuck up,ur face w0nt crack if
u laf n ur thumb w0nt break if u
p0st in my t0pic. Just get alive on
2wap
Oh dats funny. I love it. Can i buy it?
lol thats funny
Laketempest:
okay 
my big br0 laketempest g0na give u each 20+s s00n im under 18+ can i have jumbo drum of that wine?
manal: im under 18+ can i have jumbo drum of that wine?
gawd manal u w0nt st0p pin0 m0rejacki: gawd manal u w0nt st0p pin0 m0re
ill try that pino more and more pino.Lol thanks for telling us. I will try this once then i'll think about more. 
I'm so old that my liver, kidneys and bladder have been surgically removed already. That's why I pino more, and I can have any wine I want, not that cat pee stuff for the dying. 
TheMouse: I'm so old that my liver, kidneys and bladder have been surgically removed already. That's why I pino more, and I can have any wine I want, not that cat pee stuff for the dying. 
pin0 m0re is g0at pilol nice logic behind making new wine
by the way i dont drink wine