"Every Time"
Notice me Take my hand Why are we Strangers when Our love is strong Why carry on without me? Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I need you baby And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's haunting me I guess I need you baby I make believe That you are here It's the only way I see clear What have I done? You seem to move on easy And everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I need you baby And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, you're haunting me I guess I need you baby I may have made it rain Please forgive me My weakness caused you pain And this song's my sorry At night I pray That soon your face will fade away And everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I need you baby And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, you're haunting me I guess I need you baby.
Every Time
10 replies
97 views
Very nice. . Keep posting some more lyrics. 
i need you
. . . .
, wonderful lovely 1 
wow wow...i love it,sis...
Dats inspired i luv dat lyrics
yah nice
keep it up 
marlou u wount stop 2 thrill us
Very nice keep it up....
This is also my favr8