Passing the time!
34 replies
222 views
Hanging out with mates 

working with good friendz 
Long walking excursion in the open country while meditating, reading loads of books, and beating people up, LOL 
My pass time enjoyment are; kung fu, getting to know new people, reading, playing video games, and sleeping. Im also a big nature lover, beaches, waterfalls, etc.
I'll go to the beach,hiking,taking a photos and hang out some other places with my friends.. And most of the time is EATING
playing cricket
Well , i liked working with people , some enjoy with friends , playing some active games , watching movies. . Etc. .
Doing some kinda sports 
MY OWN HOBBY IS SOCCER& A BARCA FAN
going clubbing
watching footbal
It really depends... Sometimes I may enjoy listening to musics on my laptop... Then I may enjoy watching tv... Then I may also enjoy sleeping... Really depends on my mood...
i Booze
Cracking 1 Off 
watch movies.as i am doing at the moment.
My fav pass time s by watching tv
By getting to knw new people
Singing
Playing video games
my pass time enjoyment is only football