Let me be your hero.
Would you dance,
if i asked you to dance?
Would you run,
and never look back?
Would you cry,
if u saw me crying?
And would you save my soul,tonight?
Would you tremble,
if i touched your lips?
Would you laugh,
oh please tell me this
Now would you die,
for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight
I can be your hero,baby.
I can kiss away your pain.
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
Would you swear,
that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am i in too deep?
Have i lost my mind
I don't care....
you're here,tonight
I can be your hero,baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away.
Oh,i just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
oh yeah
Am i in too deep?
Have i lost my mind?
Well i don't care...
You're here, tonight
I can be your hero,baby
I can kiss away the pain
Oh yeah
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away (x2)
I can be your hero
HERO by ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
28 replies
231 views
-hero- nice lyrics
Its a lovely one
Its great. 
it's a nice s0ng 
Oh that was the song I use for her on our first date
oh so sweet
cool love song 
Very nice s0ng and i used to listen to it.
keep it going bro
nice
Try 2 watch d video very intresting
Its one of his best song
i couldn't be ur hero
A classic among pop 
Kul!.. I lyk it
L0vely p0em
i m also the same
i love dis song one of my favourite...tnx
Nice song