2WAP

ALICIA KEYZ - Try sleeping with a broken heart

12 replies 69 views
Even if you were a million miles away I could still feel you in my bed Near me,touch me,feel me And even at the bottom of the sea I could still hear inside my head Telling me,touch me,feel me And all the time you were telling me lies So tonight,i'm gonna find a way to make it without you I'm gonna hold on to the times we had tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Well you could try sleeping in my bed Lonely,on me nobody ever shut(?)it down like you You want a crown You made my body feel heaven bound Why don't you hold me,near me I thought you told me you'd never leave me Looking in the sky i could see your face And i know right where i fit in Take me,make me,you know that I'll always be in love with you Right till the end So tonight,i'm gonna find a way to make it without you Tonight i'm gonna find a way to make it without you I'm gonna hold on to the times we had tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you Anybody could've told you right from the start it's bound(?)to fall apart So rather than to hold on to a broken dream We'll just hold on to love And i could find a way to make it Don't hold on too tight I'll make it without you tonight So tonight,i'm gonna find a way to make it without you Tonight i'm gonna find a way to make it without you I'm gonna hold on to the times we had tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you.

Log in or join to reply.