Spoon's Story
A teacher Named Spoon was testing the children in her Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.
Teacher Spoon asked them, If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?
NO! the children answered.
If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?
Again, the answer was, NO!
Now Teacher Spoon was smiling. Hey, they're getting it, she thought! Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into Heaven? she asked.
Again, they all answered, NO!
Spoon was just bursting with pride for them.
Well, she continued, then how can I get into Heaven?
A five-year-old boy Named Haris shouted out, YOU GOTTA BE DEAD.

Stories of Spoon And Haris
37 replies
213 views
Haris's Story
A kindergarten teacher named Haris was walking around observing his classroom of children while they were drawing pictures.
As he got to one girl Named Spoon who was working diligently, He asked what the drawing was.
The Spoon replied, I'm drawing God.
The teacher Haris paused and said, But no one knows what God looks like.
Without looking up from her drawing, the Spoon replied, They will in a minute.

spoon storyyyy 
Nice jock factr0y'
sp0on and he' 
Nice stories 
hehe nice teachers 
U gotta be dead. yeah!
nicE stories 
Nice..1
haris:
i wil see you soon vipul beta
Tum apani najar sirf sweet_poison i mean maheen pe rakho ye hi kafi hai. Vipul: Tum apani najar sirf sweet_poison i mean maheen pe rakho ye hi kafi hai. 
time nikaal lunga tmhare liye
nice one..
Vipul: Tum apani najar sirf sweet_poison i mean maheen pe rakho ye hi kafi hai. 
Nice one dude.
S0 funny n cute, 
Vipul: Tum apani najar sirf sweet_poison i mean maheen pe rakho ye hi kafi hai. 
its nazar not najar
Haris jaha chaye naraz rakh skthy hain I dnt mind
Chamca ho ya chamci