im with you by avril lavigne
I'm Standing on a bridge
I'm waitin in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't someone please take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
I'm looking for a place
searching for a face
is there anybody here i know
cause nothings going right
and everythings a mess
and no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't someone please take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
oh why is everything so confusing
maybe I'm just out of my mind
yea yea yea
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
Take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you
Take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you
I'm with you...
*im with you*
20 replies
147 views
Wow!!!! I enjoy reading it. .
Hearts.Devil: Wow!!!! I enjoy reading it. .
same here Laketempest: same here 
not same here Cool song 
good lyrics make more plz
Nice lyrics sis. Keep it up.
it's one of ma fave avril's songs 
am with u too 
nice1 i uzd 2 hear it b4
.
thanx all.
Lucid_Aspiration: Wow!!!! I enjoy reading it. .
O RealLy niceeeee
Kanchan: it's one of ma fave avril's songs 
0k then enj0y kn0w..Wow!!!! I enjoy reading it. .
Cool song 
Cool song..