2WAP

Eminem ft Rihana-Love d way u lie

13 replies 89 views
Just gonna stand there And watch me burn But that's alright Because i like The way it hurt Just gonna stand there And hear me cry But that's alright Because i luv The way you lie I luv the way you lie I luv the way you lie I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like And right now there's a steel knife in my wind pipe I can't breathe But still i fight While i can fight As long as the wrong feels right It's like i'm in flight High of a love Drunk from the hate It's like i'm huffing paint And i luv it the more that I suffer I sufficate And right before i'm about to drown She resuscitates me She fucking hates me And i luv it Wait Where are you going I'm leaving you No you ain't Come back We're running right back Here we go again It's insane Cause when it's going good It's going great I'm superman With the wind in his bag She's lois lane But when it's bad It's awful I feel so ashamed I snap Who's that dude I don't even know his name I laid hands on her I'll never stoop so low again I guess i don't know my own strength. CHORUS: Verse 2 You ever love somebody so much You can barely breathe When you're with them You meet And neither one of you Even know what hit'em Got that warm fuzzy feeling Yeah them chills Used to get'em Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at'em You swore you've never hit'em Never do nothing to hurt'em Now you're in eachothers face spewing venom And these words When you spit'em you push Pull eachothers hair scratch,claw,bit'em throw'em down pin'em So lost in the moments When you're in'em It's the rage that took over It controls you both So they say it's best To go your separate ways Guess that they don't know ya Cause today That was yesterday Yesterday is over It's a different day Sounds like broken records playin over But you promised her Next time you will show restraint You don't get another chance Life is no Nintendo game But you lied again Now you get to watch her leave Out the window Guess that's why they call It window pane CHORUS:

Log in or join to reply.