2WAP

wit you

10 replies 72 views
[Repeat: x2] I need you boo, I gotta see you there boo And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight Hey! Little mama, Oh, you a stunna' Hot, lil' figure, Yes, you a winner And I'm so glad to be yours, You're a class all your own And, Oh, little cutie When you talk to me I swear, the whole world stops You're, my sweetheart And I'm so glad that you are mine You are one of a kind and, You mean to me What I mean to you and Together baby, There is nothing we won't do Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all. And [Chorus] Oh! I'm into you, And girl, No, one else would do, Cause with every kiss and every hug, You make me fall in love, And now I, no I can't be the only one, I bet his heart's all over the world tonight, With the love of his life who feel What I feel when I'm With you With you With you With you With you Girl, With you With you With you With you With you Oh girl! I don't want nobody else, Without you, there's no one left then, You're like Jordan's on Saturday, I gotta have you and I cannot wait now, Hey! little shawty, Say, you care for me, You know, I care for you, You know, that I'll be true, You know, that I won't lie, You know, that I would try, To be your everything yeah Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all [Chorus] And I, Will never try to deny, Cause you are my whole life, And if you ever let me go, I would die So I won't try to front, I don't need another woman, I just need your all and nothing, Cause if I got that, And I'll be straight Baby, you're the best part of my day [Repeat: x2] I need you boo, I gotta see you boo And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight [Chorus

Log in or join to reply.