GOD's pharmacy is Amazing.....
* A slice of Carrot looks like the human eye, and it greatly enhances blood flow to the eyes.
* A Tomato has four chambers n is red just like d heart n is loaded with lycopine dat is pure heart n blood food.
*A walnut looks like d brain n helps develop more than 3 dozen Neuro transmitter to enhance Brain Function.,
* Beans are Kidney shaped, and they help maintain Kidney function.
GODs Pharmacy
32 replies
237 views
Thanks for making a good topic bro 
Wel dat a good topic, God pharmacy is really good.
Nice topic bro. 
nice one
.
.
nice topic good one and good info on health too thanks
Good my friend 
Greattt topic.. Topic of the year for me
haris: Greattt topic.. Topic of the year for me
yeah thats true nice one broThis time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know...
[Chorus]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with
me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give
up
'Cause you know
You know, you know
[Chorus]
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you
know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
This time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know...
[Chorus]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with
me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give
up
'Cause you know
You know, you know
[Chorus]
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you
know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
. -So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
internetlord: nice one broThis time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know...
[Chorus]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with
me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give
up
'Cause you know
You know, you know
[Chorus]
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you
know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
This time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know
You know, you know...
[Chorus]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with
me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give
up
'Cause you know
You know, you know
[Chorus]
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you
know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
. -So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you
anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me and
Never let me go
9ice 1 there bro,yet there's a lot more of God's pHarMaCy for us bt d problem is that man doesnt really appreciate that.
Laketempest:
was this post intended for here???
Sounds lik a great place to shop 
Tnk u G0D
4 dis
aww s0 cute
Fantastik pharmecy topic...GOOD
Typical of u. Nyz.
Doubl-D: Sounds lik a great place to shop 
lol strong medication.